Saturday, March 7, 2009

Simple Joys have a Simple Voice

Today I trekked to NH to visit my friends Alissa and Brendan because... THEY HAD A BABY ON FRIDAY! EEEEEK!!!!

I got the call this morning that Alissa had had the baby the night before. So I trekked up north with a few friends to see the little dear. And she is perfect. Perfect size, disposition, features... everything. Such a great day. So in love with this baby and little family.

Also, it's amazing how something like this completely changes your mood. I'll admit, I've been a little stressed and cranky lately. But there's just something about feeling that much love for a new baby that makes you feel so much better about things. It brought such great joy to my week and weekend.

I will not be posting photos of the baby, but just take my word for it... she's stunning and perfect. The greatest new life and birth for the eve of Spring.

No comments: