Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wool or Copper. Who cares. It's been seven years since March 9, 2002

This is a day early, but I won't have time to post this while I'm at work.

This is an anniversary shout out to Mum and Leo for their seventh wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's been seven years already!

It was a very small wedding. Only immediate family on either side was invited, and we all just wore suits. They got married at our church in Gloucester, with Pastor Martha. Her sermon involved the Velveteen Rabbit made real with love. That perhaps the Velveteen Rabbit was worn down, and had some tears, but he was made real and alive and wonderful with all the love he received.

Then we went to my aunt's house for the reception, and we hung out the rest of the afternoon to have appetizers and delicious lemon cake with raspberry filling.

In remembering all of this, I think it was the best wedding I've attended. It was all about family and love and togetherness. Really, a very special day.

Love these two people so much.

No comments: