Tuesday, February 7, 2012

MFT Day 8: Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm

Much like my friend Jess, I am a tad obsessed with chapstick.  I have to always have a chapstick on me, and if I don't I usually end up buying a new one to tie me over.  This may be slightly crazy, and it may also explain why I have 20 things of chapstick.  (I don't... it just feels that way)

Last year I made a discovery that may be life-changing, especially in the wintertime when my skin gets super dry.  Burt Bee's came out with tinted chapstick.  It's all natural, makes my lips less chapped, and has a hint of color.  This last detail I love, since sometimes lipstick feels like too much stuff on my lips but I also don't want to look like I'm super pasty and tired in the wintertime. 

It's a bit expensive, but totally worth it.  Right now I have a tube of hibiscus and I just finished using my tube of rose, so I may replace that one soon (read:  this lunch break).

No comments: