Friday, November 14, 2008

NYE just got a lot more buffoonish


Every New Year's Eve, my theatre friends and I go to some random city and rent a room and hang out. We never see each other, since we're all busy or live all over the country, so it's a great excuse to go somewhere and also see people we don't get to usually.

I love NYE for three reasons: Michnya, Michelle, and Phil. Phil finds us amazing places, and Michnya and Michelle are two of my favorite people from college and they live in Nashville so I don't get to see them nearly enough. Especially now that flights are so pricy.

So Michnya is flying up the night of NYE after work, and I offered to pick him up, since that way I don't have to miss work that day, won't have to drive to Maine alone, and also get to spend a lot of time with Michnya. We figured out flights last night and I am SO EXCITED. Michnya truly is the older brother I never had, so I'm thrilled. As is he.

NYE just got a lot better that I get to spend a lot of time driving around with him. w00t!

No comments: