Friday, November 5, 2010

When I'm not working on my next collection, I'm taking down cock-fighting rings in Mexico.

I admit it, I definitely think Mondo should have won. But there's something enjoyable about Gretchen Jones, resident Mean Girl/Winner of Project Runway Season 8. She's opinionated as hell, and had one of the greatest trainwrecks during judging, but I gotta love that about her. Plus, she was dealing with a lot of shit when creating her final collection, which I think she handled well. (admit it, haters, could you end a relationship/get evicted/pack up all your stuff in storage/be broke as a joke and have Tim Gunn in your house?)

Anyways, I follow her on Twitter, and I think she's great on that as well. Lot of non-sequitors and comments about art and the seasons. Today she posted a great video of Ten Facts no one knows about her... and I giggled a lot at work:



Her delivery of most of these lines is what makes it so awesome.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

HAHA LOL! OMG! This almsot makes me like her. For once she seems funny and clever instead of fake and self-absorbed.

Lyndsay said...

Very funny!