Friday, November 12, 2010

Maine!

This is what you get when you google "Retro Maine". It is exactly the image I was hoping for.

I know I'm trying to do NaBloPoMo this month, but unfortunately I'll have to just post twice today, none tomorrow, and call it good. If you're reading this and want the full effect. Only read one post today, and one tomorrow, and it'll be just like I posted all weekend. S'okay?

I'm going to Maine with many of my best pals from high school for "Girl Weekend". It'll be a weekend of hanging out, taking long walks around Maine, shopping the outlets, and delicious food. Despite what Ricky thinks, it will not involve pillow fights.

I'm always very happy the best pals I had in high school (namely Jess and Amanda) are still my best pals today. I've been friends with Jess since 1993. That's 17 years!! I'm sure there'll be stories when I return.

No comments: