Friday, April 10, 2009

Upcoming Concerts!

I'm going to be busy for the next few weeks and months with shows. This is an ever-growing list. I'll probably be re-posting this with updates:


April 17 FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS!!!
With Erin, Matt, Brian, Conor, etc.
Agannis Arena

I hope their lyrics are bottomless.


May 20 THE SHINS!!!!
With Crystal, Dan, and Matt (?) -- different Matt than the Matt above
Orpheum

This is new development, and I am so freaking excited. So. Freaking. Excited.


May 22 Her Space Holiday
Crystal... probably Matt (as in Shins Matt)
Middle East

Like the song Crystal sent me. Don't know much about them, but I liked their sound... so this is just a picture of The Middle East.




This doesn't even count all the Grinding Tapes showcases coming up, either, including one in the end of July at Club Passim (big deal), but I'll talk more about that later.


Go shows!

No comments: