Thursday, February 19, 2009

I wish I had some fava beans

I got a letter from the city today for "The Landry Household" for the census. This struck me as funny for many reasons. First, I think because I'm single and I'm a renter, I never think of myself as a household. Half the time I don't even refer to my apartment as home. I mean, it is my home... but I think because I'm just renting and it's not my place, I don't think of it as something permanent in my life.

I think, in order to make sure this gets done on time and correctly, I will handle the census and make sure it gets sent out okay. Want to keep voting and all that. The only issue is that they have us both down as students, which we most definitely are not. But as we'll probably be moving from here, I don't think it's important enough to change...

No comments: