Sunday, May 3, 2009

Word is spreading fast

I may need to have a new tag called "Sonic Watch"...


Apparently my reputation of "likes good food but sometimes has lapses into obscure fast food joints" precedes me. I often tweet with Boston Globe writer Chris Forsberg about a Worcester Mexican fast food staple, Moe's. Many of my friends and I in college were huge fans of Moe's, and would often take trips there to get our drink and nachos on.

While tweeting about the Bruins game, I asked him if another tweeter who is seeing a show in Worcester was becoming a Woo Town hero, and this is our exchange:

forsberg_chris@lanj - more importantly, did you mention there's a Sonic coming to Massachusetts? because this will make my year.
lanj@forsberg_chris, I found out Thursday, and I'm not embarrassed to say it made my day. It's going to be in Peabody on rt. 1.
lanj@forsberg_chris, http://tinyurl.com/c8tcjj
forsberg_chris@lanj at spring training, i went for a sonic blast. they were out but said they had buy 1-get 1 shakes. i drank 2 shakes. now my ass shakes.
lanj@forsberg_chris, Very jealous, minus the ass shaking. Had some last Jan in Nashville, and it was great. They start building in June.


Can you tell that I'm excited?

No comments: