Friday, May 8, 2009

Sonic Watch: Dianne and Danielle are on board and planning a trip with me

I'll have lots of you with lots of fries and a shake, please. Mmmm

I hung out with Dianne and Danielle last night, along with Erin and Brian per usual, and the subject of Sonic came up. If there's one thing me and The Twins love... it's fast food and burgers and fries. We are ladies of simple taste.

We discussed locations, excitement, burgers, fries, shakes, excitement, Rt. 1 as a whole, excitement, other fast food joints we wished were in town, and excitement.

I have a feeling it'll be a mad house when it first opens, so it might be tough getting there, but it will be worth it. And delicious. I might ask my boss if we can have a team field trip for some of the food.

Here's a menu I found online:

No comments: