Friday, May 29, 2009

Hot Pants for... moving?


So it's becoming more and more evident that all the signs are leading towards me moving. My roommate wants to leave Salem, and my roommate leads are falling apart. I don't want to try and find a new roommate and I can't afford to live on my own... so it's time to move!

It's been almost two years in this place, which is a lot, so I feel I've spent a decent amount of time here. Probably will still live in Salem, and hoping to move closer to the city and further away from... well, from the outskirts near Lynn. I'm sure many posts will discuss the trials and tribulations of finding new digs this summer.

The one thing I'm worried about is moving my garden, since it's pretty big. So hoping to find places with a porch or lots of sunlight.

Get ready for the latest adventures!

No comments: