Sunday, May 17, 2009

Everybody's working for the Weekend

Live free or die, biddies.

This weekend has been very busy, so much so that I was glad I spent a good chunk of yesterday morning just relaxing and knitting on my porch while looking at my garden. Speaking of which, I hope to post updated photos of said garden, since they're growing like crazy. In fact, I might just post photos next as a taste of things to come, though I have more updated photos of the garden on my camera. And the newest member of my garden, a sweet banana pepper plant. An experiment in peppers, and could add to the someday salads I'll be having from my lettuce and beans.

Yesterday I went to the movies with several good college friends, but as that movie was Star Trek, it will be getting its own post. But in brief, it's a lot of fun in a movie, and you don't need to be a Trekkie to like it. And costumer count: sadly, just 1, and it was half-assed. I think we missed lots of costumes last weekend.

In about 30 minutes or so, I'll be heading Northbound to see my good pals, Alissa and Brendan, and their daughter Eliza. You may recall mention of knitted hats and babies earlier in the year, and that is the baby who sports them all.

I'm sure there'll be many good stories from NH, and there'll be a post on Star Trek and JJ and Spock when I get home.

Until then!

No comments: