Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 9 of the 30 Day Song Challenge

It's pretty intense out, and I think we'll be getting some bad thunderstorms. Lewis is worried that the house is going to go up in the air, we'll land over the rainbow, and all of a sudden I'll start wearing more colors. I told him no matter what happens, Mum will always wear earth tones.

Day 9: A Song You Can Dance To

Ricky and I have spent a lot of time talking about songs you can dance to this week. A friend of mine is having an iPod wedding, and a few years ago I was on TBTL discussing iPod weddings. Ricky and I would have one ourselves, and then made a list of songs we wanted to dance to. One that we both agreed had to be there was Don't Stop Til You Get Enough by MJ. Obvs.




And if you want to see the full list from my iPod wedding playlist, click here. Really, you could dance to any of those songs.

No comments: