Wednesday, September 23, 2009

9-19-09: Mike and Christine get married!

Let's get on track, people.

So this past weekend, I went to Mike and Christine's wedding aka The Wedding Formerly Known As The iPod Wedding (TWFKASIW? Maybe not). I can safely say this was the most beautiful and touching wedding I've ever been to.

The couple wrote their own vows, which had the whole audience tearing up. Then the reception was, in a word, kick ass. Lots of dancing. Scallops wrapped in bacon. Pie. So much pie.

Oh, and the iPod wedding part. So Not only did I take too long making a CD, but the couple decided to treat us to a very awesome funk cover band. And they were awesome. So no complaints here. I'll paste my final CD list below some wedding pictures:

The happy couple leaving the beach.


Dancing.


Me and the beautiful bride.


And me and Ricky, at our first wedding and reppin' hard.


And here's the iPod Wedding List, Tens:

1. This Will Be Our Year – The Zombies
2. Just Like Heaven – The Cure
3. The Reeling – Passion Pit
4. Joy Ride – The Killers
5. Rock Lobster – B 52s
6. L-O-V-E - Nat King Cole
7. I Want You Back – Jackson 5
8. Hey Yeah - Outkast
9. Twist and Shout – The Beatles
10. The Humpty Dance – Digital Underground
11. Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough – Michael Jackson
12. Feel Me Flow - Naughty by Nature
13. Electric Feel - MGMT
14. Volare – Dean Martin
15. Eternal Flame – The Bangles
16. D.A.N.C.E - Justice
17. Love you Madly - Cake
18. Domino – Van Morrison
19. Girl - Beck
20. If Not For You – George Harrison

No comments: