Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 15 of the 30 Day Song Challenge

Our work space is very cold, and my now cold tea isn't warming me up. I feel like a crazy person because I'm wearing a scarf and a coat right now. How do you deal with a cold shared workspace?

Day 15: A Song That Describes You

Whenever I do one of those memes and this question comes up, I usually just pick Girl by the Beatles, because I am a girl. But for this, I decided to actually think of a song. So I chose The Clash's Lost In A Supermarket, but I have no sense of direction or remembering visual locations, so there are multiple times when I'm at Target or Market Basket and have NO CLUE where I parked. Or I completely forget where food items are kept. In fact, this exact thing happened this past weekend when Ricky and I got out of a movie and had no clue where we parked.




Yep, it was a proud moment for me to be lost in the Target parking lot IN FRONT OF FRIENDS. Whoops!

No comments: