Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 17 of the 30 Day Song Challenge

It's the end of June! How is that even possible? How is more than half of 2011 over? Are you all accomplishing everything you wanted to in the year 2011? Do you have a list of lofty goals that you publicly blog and then publicly don't quite live up to?

Day 17: A Song That You Hear Often On The Radio

I will admit, my time listening to the radio is pretty limited these days. I don't drive much anymore, I take a train to work, and when I'm at work I listen to CDs or podcasts. So I'm not prepared to answer this as well as I could have, say, 2 years ago when I had my old job.

I took a quick trip to the website of the radio station I used to listen to when commuting, hoping that they'd still be playing the same songs I would listen to when commuting. And many of those songs are the same. I decided to go with White Stripes' Icky Thump since I remember that song playing all the time back in those days. Maybe a little too much play? Not my call or job, but just saying...



I also think sometimes The White Stripes may be slightly overrated, but that may just be me.

No comments: