Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 8 of the 30 Day Song Challenge

I just spent almost 2+ hours on the phone with Comcast to hook up my wireless router. As you can see, it was successful in that I now have wireless internet. As you can also see, it was a bitch and half since it took over 2 hours. But I'm pleased that I was successful and have a new friend in Shane the possible Canadian who sat with me for an hour, determined to get me my nets.

Day 8: A Song That You Know All The Words To

This one was an easy choice, so I fondly remember studying this cassette tape when I was super little (like 7) practicing the words and hitting rewind on my cassette player to relisten to it. So it has to be They Might Be Giant's Birdhouse In Your Soul.





Side note, I also know the words to that intro, but that doesn't count because I would have skipped it to just listen to Birdhouse In Your Soul, but the limitations of 1990's technology didn't allow me to.

No comments: