Sunday, October 19, 2008

End of a phone era...

So I just upgraded my phone, as old phone was dying. New phone is very pretty. And purple. And doesn't die. And receives texts and voicemails in a timely fashion. So good times all around.

Because the pre-programmed ringtones suck, I decided to purchase one. I was hoping to re-buy my old one, which would be the theme to the Chariots of Fire. Because it's hilarious and I could slow mo run to my phone. Also, how freaking random is it to have Chariots of Fire as your ringtone? Very much so.

Sadly... when I looked for it, they no longer carry it. I guess they realized that it was not a popular one and... yeah, a random ringtone.

I right now have the theme to Curb Your Enthusiasm, but I might make the theme to Arrested Development for my phone. We'll see.

No comments: