Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 20 of the 30 Day Song Challenge

It's so hot outside this week! We've been tending to Lewis a lot, as he lives in a fur coat and is a little thing. We've been keeping the AC on all day for him (I dread to think what my electric bill will be next month) and have been giving him ice cubes. He's more interested in playing with the ice cubes, though. I tried to take a video of it, since it was very cute.

Also, my friend Patti got married last weekend, and I may be posting some photos of all the amazing crafts she did. It was proof that weddings don't have to be cookie cutter and boring. To people getting married: THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX AND BE CREATIVE.

Now I need to get on this. Only ten more posts! I've said this before, but I'm going to try and bang some of them out.

Day 20: A song that you listen to when you’re angry

This one was kind of hard to think of, which may be why it took so long for me to post it. It's not like I'm angry and think "time to queue up Ace of Base!" It kind of just depends on what happens to be on.

I decided that some Polyphonic Spree might be my "angry" music, so I chose Mental Cabaret, since I like the beat and dance-iness of it.



I apologize that this is a half-ass post.

No comments: