Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Does anyone know if there's a part for meeeee?

Ricky sent me this video today. I think it's getting a lot of play on the Internet, but I thought it was worth a repost and some commenting on my part.

In the last few years, the Muppets have set their eyes on YouTube to make a series of videos that recreate that spirit of parody, zaniness, cleverness, and weird humor they capture on Sam and Friends in the 50's up through when the Muppet Show was on the air originally. Every few months, it seems, another one is set out. I've been really impressed with them all so far.

Here's what I love about this one:

--It has older Muppets (muhna muhna) to newer ones (Sal and Johnny) all together.
--Dr. Teeth et al doing the musical bridge.
--Kermit at the very end.
--The random fruit and cacti singing (I laughed out loud in my apartment alone at that one).
--All the lighting.


All in all, a pretty great video.



No comments: