Monday, September 29, 2008

Sam Bam is in the Top 5 of the funniest people I know. There. I said it.

My brother Sam is one of the funniest people I know. Without a doubt. Here are some gems from a Friday conversation regarding having to go to Thanksgiving with our Deadbeat and Emotionally Distant and Crippling dad. WARNING! We swear a lot:


Me: fuck, it was a gorrell thanksgiving last year
Me: because i have a picture of us making fun of joe
Sam: I thought I remembered not being miserable
Sam: FUCK


Me: cue the "you just lose a pricing game on the price is right" music
Sam: bwaaaaaaa
Me: you just sent the mountain man over the edge, buddy
Sam: it was a toaster...a fucking toaster!
Sam: CURSES!

Yep, I love that we compare having to eat Thanksgiving to losing the Mountain Climber Game on the Price is Right. Don't you?

No comments: