Saturday, January 7, 2012

Oh Phil

There's a Facebook meme going around where you post the #1 single in the country where you were born the week you were born.  I had high hopes of something cool and awesome, but instead... I had Phil Collins' Against All Odds:



Fortunately it seems everyone born in 1984 has similarly crappy/cheesy #1 songs.  What's crazy is when you go down the rabbit hole of #1 songs for your much younger family members.  Like my Gorrell cousins...

Zach:  Alannah Myles' Black Velvet




Calvin:  Whitney Houston's I Will Always Love You




Walter:  TLC's Creep (this is when it gets a little sad times/rough, because I definitely remember having this song played at Middle School dances...)




Henry:  Spice Girls' Wannabe




Joseph:  Cher's Believe





So yeah, that happened. 

No comments: