Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekend in Portland = awesome

Pretty clouds and seas...


This past weekend, Ricky and I trekked to Portland, ME for two days of sight-seeing, eating, walking, looking at rare and out-of-print books, and more eating. Having been told that Portland is a city for foodies, we decided to try and eat as many different places as possible.

We definitely barely scratched the surface, but had some great food and have some ideas about where else we want to eat when we return. For example, we only went to one brewery, one seafood restaurant, and did not eat ice cream.

I think I'll be breaking each place out in its own post, so keep checking back here for reviews of all the places I ate, along with some yarn I bought. (food and yarn? Best vacation in the world for me)

No comments: