Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaBloPoMo times again?

I'm preparing to embark on my third annual National Blog Posting Month.  I feel like more this year I'm also seeing campaigns to write a novel or poetry this month.  Since I am talented at neither of these endeavors, I'm sticking to my little blog here.  I don't know why, but I'm dreading it this time around, even though it's voluntary and I sometimes feel some of my better posts and musings are based on forcing myself to write down my thoughts once a day. 

There are certainly some posts I have planned, including long overdue knitting updates, Halloween to recap, and the like, so that'll give me some blog fodder.  I also want to try and capture nice moments this fall.  So we'll see.

Gear up for a fun month of me posting my little heart out!


No comments: