Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Late night postings

I can't even believe that Thanksgiving is in a little over a week.  Insane.  Still not sure where I'm spending it or what I'll be making.  I think I'll be spending it at my aunt's house and making a pie, and then visiting Ricky's family, but I'm not entirely sure. 

I'm trying to debate what's my favorite Thanksgiving side dish.  So hard!  Honestly it's my grandfather's homemade noodles, but that's more a my family side.  His mother and others before her always made her own noodles.  My attempts at noodles have always been poor, but I think now that I'm older I'll try to improve so I can carry it on.  But onto traditional sides, what is my favorite??  Is it...


corn bread stuffing?


sweet potato casserole?

green bean casserole?


bread?

Mashed potatoes?




Internets land, what is your favorite side dish?




No comments: