Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 30 of the 30 Day Song Challenge!!

This is it! The last post!

I meant to post this a few days ago, but sadly things (mainly a lot of Netflixing Sports Night and Flight of the Conchords) got in the way. So here it is.

Day 30: Your favorite song at this time last year

It was still Rebellion by Arcade Fire, but that was Day 1 of this challenge. So because I don't want to re-post the same song, I'll select what was my #2 song... and that #2 was by a narrow margin.

I heard this song on a college radio show a few years ago, and LOVED IT. I did some super sleuthing (read: googled the lyrics I could remember) and found out that it was My Old Ways by Dr. Dog. This whole album is really good, and I'd strongly recommend it. I'm iffy on some of their other albums, but this one is quite quite good. It feels like good 70's rock, which is impressive for a bunch of guys from Philly.



And now to quote Dianne and Michnya, in regards to the 30 Day Song Challenge: "We done?" "Yeah, we done."

Keep your eyes peeled for some fun posts about knitting, the fall, and other good things!

No comments: